Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm still here

...I just haven't done much with any of my projects. All work on my original story has halted; for now, I did a bit of mapping for the Final Fantasy fan game which I've been considering renaming and any progress on the secret project has slowed to a slow crawl; like half dead snail making a trip around the world slow. Any progress made on it in the last month or so has been non-maker stuff; like a few plot details, some info on a few characters and locations and other various bits of information.

Honestly, I haven't really felt like working on any projects for a while now, but I tinker with one every so often; mostly out of boredom. I'm just glad that anything I work on is being made during my own free time as a hobby. That way, I don't feel obligated to finish something and can take my sweet time; working on my projects whenever I feel like it.

If I make any progress other than tweaking a few things here and there on any of my projects, I'll post about it. I know I said something similar in my last post, but I felt compelled to make an "I'm not dead" post since my last one was nearly two months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment