Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Delays

So...I promised to get some more screenshots up in my last post. Well, now I'm delaying that for another couple of weeks I've been playing the Fall of Cybertron demo like mad for about a week now and the level cap in multiplayer is being raised Friday the 10th. So I've decided that I can afford to slack off as much as I want since I'm my own boss. Plus, I haven't really felt like working on it for a bit, so after I post those screenshots, I might put the project on hiatus for a bit. I might work on a timeline of events, character profiles and start working on a very rough draft of a script during this time though. So it might wind up being just a semi-hiatus.

Yeah, I think I'll just take a semi-hiatus and enjoy Fall of Cybertron while working on the plot and characters for the project. I probably won't post here until the semi-hiatus is over, but by then I should have enough to actually warrant creating a page for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment